- Who can buy at Christmann-Jacoby?
- How can I become a customer?
- How high is the minimum order value?
- Do the prices include VAT?
- What measures constitute the different clothing sizes?
- How high are the shipping costs?
- Can I consolidate several orders in one order to save on shipping costs?
- What modes of payment are possible in the shop?
- Are all the articles in the shop immediately available for delivery and for placing repeat orders?
- How long is the delivery time?
- When do new articles appear?
- How do I receive the newsletter?
- How do I find my way in the shop?
- Where do I find the newly arrived articles?
- Can I also buy complete lots of an item?
- How do I come to know that my order has been successfully placed?
- How do I proceed if I wish to make a complaint?
- Can I also inspect the goods on-site?
- Can I also pick up the goods personally?
- May I use the images?
- Is it allowed to use the product descriptions?
- How do I receive a photograph and the description of an article which is no longer in the shop?
- I have forgotten my access data, what do I do now?
- What should I do if I am unable to enter the shop in spite of entering my access data?
1. Who can buy at Christmann-Jacoby? Up
Sales will be made only to businessmen with a valid trade licence.
2. How can I become a customer? Up
Kindly send us your address details and the details of your trade licence by e-mail or by fax at 040 / 18 98 32 87 – 7 (in case you are faxing your details, kindly also write down your e-mail address). You will then receive your access data with a detailed explanation at the earliest. The registration is, of course, free of cost. If you are an EU customer outside Germany, we will additionally need your European VAT identification number. Otherwise, we must calculate the German VAT.
3. How high is the minimum order value? Up
We neither have a minimum order value nor a minimum order quantity.
4. Do the prices include VAT? Up
Our sales prices are net prices (VAT extra).
5. What measures constitute the different clothing sizes?Up
6. How high are the shipping costs? Up
The shipping costs for deliveries within Germany via parcel service amount to a flat rate of EUR 7.50 net (EUR 6.- for sale against cash in advance) per order. For orders worth EUR 250.- net and above, shipping within Germany is free of cost. Deliveries outside Germany (per packet up to 31.5 kg):
|Country||Price Euro||Scheduled Transit Time / Days|
|Austria, Czech. Rep., Denmark, Netherlands, Poland||10,-||1-3|
|France, Great Britain||15,-||2-3|
|Belgium, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden||17,-||2-5|
|Cyprus (EU), Malta||30,-||3-6|
Attention: With remote areas (corresponding postcodes see: https://www.dhl.de/content/dam/images/Paket/GK/downloads/dhl-europaket-remote-areas-112017.pdf) are added surcharges.
Other countries on request.
7. Can I consolidate several orders in one order to save on shipping costs? Up
Several orders can naturally be consolidated in one order. All the orders are processed from Mon. – Fri. during morning and are sent to the despatch section at noon. Please let us now if you do not wish immediate delivery of your ordered items. We allow our customers to bundle orders of up to 14 days in one delivery.
8. What modes of payment are possible in the shop? Up
The mode of payment is cash on delivery or, if desired, cash in advance (Outside Germany: only cash in advance by bank-transfer).
9. Are all the articles in the shop immediately available for delivery and for placing repeat orders? Up
All the articles offered are in stock and immediately available for delivery. Please understand that our offers can apply only as long as stocks last, since these are limited stock items. Sizes highlighted in red in the shop are available only in limited quantity (less than 10). Articles and/or sizes that are sold out do not longer appear in the shop.
10. How long is the delivery time? Up
Usually, the goods are delivered within 1-2 working days within Germany (Outside Germany: Please see above).
11. When do new articles appear? Up
Approx. 30 new articles respectively appear every Wednesday and every Saturday. You will find further information about this in our newsletter.
12. How do I receive the newsletter? Up
Our newsletter provides you with free-of-cost and non-binding information about all the current offers and campaigns.
You can subscribe to or unsubscribe from the newsletter on our homepage.
13. How do I find my way in the shop? Up
1) Besides the division into groups of items and a simple search function, there is the detailed search.
2) Here you can search for specific sizes, brands, prices and so on.
3) Example: You want a dress (select appropriate category) of a particular label (Select Manufacturer) in sizes 38 to 40 (mark appropriate sizes). In the following, you see only items that match your previously selected criteria.
14. Where do I find the newly arrived articles? Up
You will find all the latest arrivals in the shop under the column “News”.
15. Can I also buy complete lots of an item? Up
Naturally, you can also buy one whole lot of each article on offer. Please contact us regarding the respective quantities and prices.
16. How do I come to know that my order has been successfully placed? Up
On activating the button “Order”, you will receive the message “…Thank you very much for your order…”. You now have the option of taking a print-out of the order and/or to import the order directly into your merchandise management programme or into other programmes, such as e.g. into Excel, in the form of a text file using the function “Save shipping order”. If your order was successful, you will thereafter receive a confirmation by e-mail.
17. How do I proceed if I wish to make a complaint? Up
Our goods are checked at the time of goods receipt and prior to despatch.
Should an article be defective nonetheless, you may kindly call us up or send us an e-mail. Please send the goods back to us, bearing in mind the following points:
Kindly include a covering letter with the return consignment, indicating your customer number, invoice and article number as well as the reason for the return. Only in this way we can process your return quickly and effectively. Kindly pay sufficient postage for the return consignment. Should your complaint be justified, you will naturally receive a credit note in the amount of the goods and for the incidental shipping costs.
18. Can I also inspect the goods on-site? Up
We would be pleased to welcome you in our showroom after setting up an appointment in advance.
19. Can I also pick up the goods personally? Up
Of course you can also pick up your goods directly from us – after fixing an appointment in advance.
20. May I use the images? Up
Our shop contains images that are produced by us personally (marked with CJ). The rights to these images are held exclusively by us and you may therefore use these images without any problems.
Also posted are the photographs of the companies APART and HEINE, with which we have signed image usage rights which also contain a simple, non-assignable shared usage right by our customers. Here, it is especially important that the photographs are not to be changed. In particular, the respective images may be posted only without showing the head of the therein represented model. Furthermore, the shared usage rights of the HEINE images does not apply to Polish and Russian websites. In the event of breach of these usage restrictions, a penalty amounting to EUR 1000.- per image used in breach of contract shall be imposed by APART and/or HEINE. The photos of the articles offered in our shop are already edited and may be used only as-is (without any change).
For all the remaining photos, usage by us or our customers is subject merely to the acquiescence of our suppliers.
21. Is it allowed to use the product descriptions? Up
You are welcome to use our descriptions for your purposes.
22. How do I receive a photograph and the description of an article which is no longer in the shop? Up
You may send us an e-mail with the article number(s). You will then receive both from us immediately.
23. I have forgotten my access data, what do I do now? Up
Should you forget your password, please send us an e-mail so that we can forward your access data to you.
24. What should I do if I am unable to enter the shop in spite of entering my access data? Up
If you have been inactive as a customer for a long period of time, you will be automatically logged off. Please inform us if you wish to gain access to your account once again.
Should you have further questions, suggestions or wishes, please feel free to contact us at
040 / 18 98 32 87 – 0 or email@example.com